Thursday, July 02, 2009

Thursday night random 20

It's the end of the work week for me, tomorrow being a holiday, and I took two days vacation so I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday. The heat has been beating me down lately, although today wasn't too bad because I did a motor route and didn't do much walking. Still, I'm almost too tired to think.

Totally random:

1. Marillion - White Feather
2. Steve Forbert - Romeo's Tune
3. Camper van Beethoven - Sweethearts
4. Carter Family - Will the Circle Be Unbroken
5. Sheriff - When I'm With You (not a guilty pleasure--I freakin' LOVE power ballads and I don't feel guilty about it in the slightest)
6. Spencer Davis Group - Gimme Some Lovin'
7. Shriekback - Running on the Rocks
8. Hawkwind - The Island
9. *
10. Michael Moorcock's Deep Fix - Time Centre
11. REO Speedwagon - Time for Me to Fly (I still love singing along with this one)
12. Youngbloods - Get Together
13. Alan Parsons Project - You Don't Believe
14. Kenny & the Kasuals - Everything Seems Fine
15. The Original Rag Quartet - Ragtime Nightingale
16. Suzanne Vega - Knight Moves
17. R.E.M. - Carnival of Sorts
18. Billie Holiday - Please Tell Me Now
19. Saafi Brothers - Altered Future
20. Edie Brickell & New Bohemians - The Wheel

*The track that turned up at #9 is one of my own which I committed to tape way back when, and was created with a Casio CZ-101, a Korg Poly800II, a Korg DDD-1 drum machine, an old Korg sequencer and a Radio Shack four-track mixer. It's not fit for anyone but myself to listen to, but the title is "Something Kinda Blue."

No comments:

Post a Comment