Sunday, June 26, 2011

Apparently, tomorrow never came

If you’re reading this column, it probably means you hate Aerosmith. How do I come to that conclusion? Because if you’re reading this column, it means that you’re the kind of person who is prone to reading things.

That really cracks me up. I am recovering from my cold, the kids have gone to their summer church camp (first time ever for my son), my wife is at work, and I'm killing time by reading about bad music.

It started out I was working on the playlist and up came a song by dulcimer players Mark Biggs and Jeff Doty, called "La Paloma." No relation to the song in the previous post, but it reminded me of it so I looked it up. While doing so I came across mention of a book called The Worst Rock and Roll Albums Ever or something like that, and while looking up info on that book I came across The Worst Rock Stars Ever. Your mileage may vary, but I agree with pretty much everything there, except for a couple of them who I'm not familiar with and therefore can neither agree nor disagree. For example: Liam Gallagher, Shaun Ryder, and this guy:




I wonder if Gladys Knight really believed what she said, or if she was just reading a cue card. I never heard of this guy before, and hope never to again.

No comments:

Post a Comment