Saturday, January 11, 2014

They forgot at least two

5 Jokes That Make People in Service Jobs Want to Kill You

They forgot, "I thought my water was free this month!"

Ha ha ha ha ha HA!  That's only the 14,000th time I've heard that this year, and IT'S STILL FUNNY!!!

I heard a variation on this once that actually did make me laugh a little, and I've never heard it more than once, when one guy said, "Oh, you can just add mine on to my neighbor's.  He said he'd take care of it this month."

The other one.  Oh man, I got so sick of hearing this, and I wasn't the only one.  Way back when I worked for a pizza place as a delivery guy, other delivery guys also complained to me that they heard frikkin' everywhere they went.  And it was:  "Where's my free pizza?"  Back in the days of yore when nobody had pay-at-the-pump gas yet, and I had to go inside to pay for my gas, the cashier at this place would ALWAYS ask me this.  One day when I was in just a little more of a bad mood than normal and he said that, I replied with, "Where's my free gas?"

For some reason he didn't think that was funny.  He actually scowled at me.  Also he never asked me that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment