Friday, December 19, 2008

And I do mean significantly

From the Civil Liberties Examiner: Galveston police haven't apologized for beating 12-year-old girl.
It was a little before 8 at night when the breaker went out at Emily Milburn's home in Galveston. She was busy preparing her children for school the next day, so she asked her 12-year-old daughter, Dymond, to pop outside and turn the switch back on.

As Dymond headed toward the breaker, a blue van drove up and three men jumped out rushing toward her. One of them grabbed her saying, "You're a prostitute. You're coming with me."

Dymond grabbed onto a tree and started screaming, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy." One of the men covered her mouth. Two of the men beat her about the face and throat.
Here's a simple statement of fact: If I heard my daughter screaming for me and saw something like that happening, I would have killed them all or died trying.

These worthless sub-human pieces of sh*t masquerading as peace officers should be treated just like any other worthless sub-human piece of sh*t who would kidnap and beat a little girl. Insert your favorite punishment here, but if it's anything less than throwing them in the big house and making sure their fellow inmates know they once were cops, you aren't paying attention.

Note I said "anything less than." It would be significantly worse for them if it were up to me.

1 comment:

  1. It's Galveston, it's an island, I'm sure there's still some sharks of the coast.

    ReplyDelete