Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stuff in progress

Just for kicks, here's a bunch of records I currently have in progress.















The John Denver cover is smaller because I just snagged it from online. My own album has been defaced from someone writing her name & address all over it. The Eagles cover is smaller because I also snagged it from online. No point in going to any effort scanning a lame-ass cover like that. I see I need to do some fine cropping on the Petra cover. Most of these are in pretty good shape, except for Herb Alpert, John Denver and Petra. The Herb Alpert cover didn't turn out too well. I might do it over again.

It's been ages since I've listened to these Juice Newton and Emmylou Harris records.

Note to self: key phrase "stuff in progress."

No comments:

Post a Comment