Tuesday, May 17, 2011

YouTube update

My first-ever upload to YouTube, the H.R. Pufnstuf theme song, has now broken 1,000 views. So I thought it would be a good time to list my top 10 YouTube uploads again. Actually I think I only did the top 5 last time but I'll go ahead and do 10.

1. H.R. Pufnstuf theme song - 1,006
The first upload and the clear winner by a huge margin.

2. Kathy Dalton - I Need You Tonight - 351
Holding a solid second place for a long time now. This one has the most "likes" (with 4).

3. H.R. Pufnstuf theme song (reprise) - 245
The shorter, ending theme version of the song. This and the following two were neck-and-neck-and-neck for a long time, sometimes switching places in the list until they seem to have conclusively sorted themselves out a couple of weeks ago.

4. H.R. Pufnstuf - Ice Cold Lemonade - 205

5. H.R. Pufnstuf - End of the Road - 190

6. H.R. Pufnstuf - Pronouns - 130

7. Kathy Dalton - Pour Your Wine - 109
This one seems to be "trending" upward and should slowly move up the list.

8. H.R. Pufnstuf - Oranges, Smoranges - 97

9. First Quest: The Music - The Quest Begins - 90
I guess this one is moving up the list because everyone wants to hear something from this album, so they pick the first track. After they hear it, they don't want to hear any more.

10. Kathy Dalton - Ride Ride Ride - 84

I've noticed that some of my uploads just won't appear in YouTube searches. If I ever figure out why and can fix it, I expect this list to change quite drastically.

No comments:

Post a Comment